10A – 12/24V
The ECO series (economic) has LCD display, The LCD will show the voltage of battery, charge current and current of loads in turn of every 5 seconds. Users can setup the charge-off voltage, the load off voltage, the load-on voltage according to the user’s requirements.
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse discharge protection
- Reverse polarity connection protection
- Thunder Protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Battery stop & charge HVD sets up
- Charge & low voltage LCD sets up
- Display the capability of the battery SOC
- Load & comeback setups.
- Intellectualized temperature compensation
- Store, calculate and display the charged AH on the LCD screen.
- Working temperature:- 25o C….+55oC
|Rated Voltage||12V/24V/ Auto Work|
|Max Load Current||10A|
|Input voltage range||12V-17V/24V-34V|
|Length ≤1m charge loop drop||0.25V|
|Length ≤1m discharge loop drop||0.05V|
|Over voltage protection||17V/34V|
|Full Charge Cut||13.7V/27.4V|
|Low Voltage Cut||10.5V-11V/21V-22V|
|Temperature Compensation||-3mv/o C/cell|
|Ambient temperature||-25oC … +55oC|
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!